Game of Thrones is hands-down one of the biggest hit TV series’ of our times. The HBO™ fantasy/drama/adventure blockbuster took to the reels in December 2014, with Microgaming having scooped up exclusive right to transform the experience onto 5 reels. The multi-feature game is offered on two payline structures – 15 paylines and the exclusive 243 Ways-to-Win adaptations. Whichever you opt for, you’re in for a star-rated experience as you’ve never experienced at a Canadian casino yet!
Game of Thrones Slot features
Game of Thrones slot is a 5-reel non-progressive game that offers flexibility in choosing your preferred payline structure. Although the 15 paylines and 243 Ways-to-Win slots have the same functions, features and bonus games, the real difference comes with the betting options and payouts. With a very unique gamble trail feature, a Dragon’s Egg cash-bonus symbol, wild base-game payouts and a 4-level free spin bonus game, both options are equally rewarding!
4-Level Free Spins Bonus Feature
The Iron Throne symbol sets off the 4-level free spins game for 3 or more symbols, with each option represented by one of the Houses – The House Baratheon, The House Lannister, The House Stark and The House Targaryen. Each feature has something different to offer, ranging from 8 free spins with a 5X multiplier for three Baratheon emblem symbol stack, to 18 free spins, a 2X multiplier and 6 Targaryen emblem symbol stack. The spins feature can be re-triggered.
- Cash Prizes with the Dragon’s Egg & Scatter Symbol
- The multi-purpose Iron Throne scatter symbol is probably the most powerful one in the game as it also delivers scatter payouts of up to 200X your wager staked for that spin. Then there is an added bonus… Whenever two Iron Throne’s appear anywhere onscreen, a Dragon’s Egg will show up to reveal an instant cash bonus!
- Stacked Wilds in Base Game & Free Spins
- The Game of Thrones logo is wild and it appears stacked on the reels to deliver guaranteed wins of as much as $15,000. The stacked wild symbols are also active during free spins. At the same time, the Game of Thrones wild symbol can help you bag Canadian dollars on regular symbol combinations when it replaces other symbol, apart from the scatter, to create wins in your favour.
- Call “Heads or Tails” in the Gamble Trail Feature
- The gamble feature is not your usual ‘pick a card’ feature… Instead you have to ‘choose your side’ by opting for either heads or tails, after which a flip the coin will determine your fate. If you chose correctly, you’ll progress through a gamble trail, starting with the 3-Eyed Raven, then the White Walker, the Direwolf and finally the Dragon… and after each successful gamble, an animated clip from the actual Game of Thrones series plays out on your screen!
Coins and Betting
The default bet in Game of Thrones video slot is set at a very comfortable 3.00, or 150 coins at a 0.02 coin size. It is however with the maximum bet of 30.00 that you stand to win the top wild symbol win of 15k, or the highest win in the game of 150k achievable during free spins. You can select from a wide coin range though, with 0.01, 0.02, 0.05 and 0.10 – and you can further fine-tune your bet with the option to play between 1 and 10 coins per payline.
Check out the top Microgaming casinos featured here where you can wager and win real CAD by playing the famous video slot adaptation of Game of Thrones!